• Made in America (in our Atlanta studio!)
• Unisex Work Apron with 3 large pockets and 5 varying size slots for tools
and accessories, as well as 1 center slot perfect for a cell phone. (Our work
shop model is 6'-5" tall and model on white back-drop is 5'-9" tall.) One Size
fits a good range!
• 100% Top-Grain Genuine leather in Rich Mocha Brown. This Apron is not for
Welding, but perfect for Woodworking, Crafting, BBQ Grilling, Bartending and
other activities where clothing
needs to be protected.
• Antique Brass Rivets at top pocket corners, Neck strap and Waist ties for
• One Size fits most. Adjustable neck strap and Nylon ties at waist. Overall
size (body of apron excluding the neck strap) - 27" Wide x 31" Long. Top Pocket
- 12" Wide x 8" Long, (2) Lower Pockets - 9" Wide x 9" High
• NEW! Pay for your pouf in 4 payments with Klarna! Select Klarna during
• • • About Our Leather • • •
We only use the highest quality Full grain and Top grain leathers. Full grain
leather is leather which has not been altered beyond hair removal. It is the
most premium of leathers, retaining all of the hide’s original texture and
markings. Full grain is the hide’s best, strongest and most durable layer. Top
grain leather results when the top layer is buffed and graining applied to make
for a more uniform surface.
Imperfections such as variations in color, range marks, small scratches,
occasional insect bites, and folds in the leather are natural characteristics
of leather. They all come about either during the life of the cow, or sometimes
during the tanning process. The leather apron will show scratches and wear, and
acquire a patina unique to the way you use it.
• • • Our Sewing Process • • •
Each item is individually sewn by our seamstresses. Utilizing their years of
knowledge in the field, our team takes time and care to ensure that each item
is sewn to withstand the rigors of everyday use. When creating poufs they
ensure each pouf is lined and has fully enclosed seams. Once completed the item
is inspected to guarantee it meets our high quality standards.
Each item sent out is made with love and great attention to detail. From start
to finish, we pride ourselves on making the finest leather goods in the market.
• • • Contact Us • • •
• We do our best to respond quickly to questions, but please note that weekend
responses may take up to 24-48 hours. If you have a question about your order,
please contact us through Etsy.
• • • Returns • • •
We accept returns of undamaged (no tears, wear, stains, etc.) Aprons within 7
days of delivery. The Customer will be responsible for the shipping cost for
returns. They must be returned in the original box and packaging, otherwise a
refund will not be processed. This is to ensure the leather is not damaged
during transit back to our facility.