Unique opportunity to purchase the porcelain backdrop or plaque salvaged from
an antique cast bronze wall sconce.
The plaque is limoges or sevres style.
You can see in the photos how it looks when placed in the wall sconce.
You are purchasing JUST the ceramic plaque (not the sconce because the metal
is broken!). If you like the sconce, I have the exact match for sale in my shop
at the time of this writing.
The plaque is a convex oval, therefore flat on one side but rounded on the
--Measures 5 inches in length
--3.5 inches width
--1 inch depth
--slightly chipped on the edges but that part was hidden from view in original
sconce because the area of the frame was slightly smaller than the area of the
I AM OPEN TO REASONABLE BEST OFFERS ON MOST ITEMS… FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME
As with any vintage/antique lighting, you must have it checked by a qualified
professional before and during installation.
* I have 3 years of experience packing fragile ceiling lights for
In the unlikely event that the precious piece does break, I will issue a full
refund after seeing the photos, so don't worry :).
SHIPPING PACKAGES FROM SPAIN TO USA CAN TAKE ANYWHERE FROM 1 TO 3 MONTHS WITH
ECONOMY SHIPPING RATES.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE CHECKING OUT IF YOU WANT EXPEDITED SHIPPING (1 TO 2
WEEKS) AND I WILL GIVE YOU A QUOTE.
* Customs charges, if applied, borne by the buyer.
Returns and exchange details:
* No refunds or exchanges unless item is received broken or is lost in the
* We can not be held responsible for any damage caused by our electrical
devices or items.
* Lamps and any electrical device are revised and working. If the original
wiring has been preserved and it is in working condition, it has been respected
to maintain the authenticity of the piece, although it is possible that the
electrical installation of a vintage or antique product does not meet current
* In cases where the installation has not been preserved or has been changed,
it has been replaced by modern elements approved according to the current
safety standards in the EU or USA.
* In any case, we recommend our buyers to consult the security codes and
homologation applicable in their countries.
* The seller is not responsible for the accessory parts or accessories that a
certain items may require to be assembled or used under conditions other than
those shown in the photographs.
* You are very important! Our beautiful inventory is very important. And your
ranking of our performance is also very important!
* We wish to keep our 5 star ratings in all categories.
* Customer satisfaction is paramount with us, so if you're thinking we have
not deserved your highest marks, please contact us and allow us to be sure your
concerns are completely satisfied before you rank us.
* We aim for 5-star transactions every day, and depends upon you to tell us
directly if we have not yet met that standard for your transaction.
LIGHT OF THE WORLD LAMPS
FOR MORE VINTAGE, ANTIQUE
AND UNIQUE ITEMS FROM
THE SOUTH OF SPAIN.
Including: chandeliers & parts to restore them