We are shipping ONLY with DHL EXPRESS (2-7 working days).
When order please send us your mobile phone number to notify
DHL courier about delivery of your shipment!
WE WILL ALWAYS COMBINE SHIPPING ON MULTIPLE ITEMS ( please contact me)
This carpenter's axe is a versatile hewing tool, suitable for various
carpentry and hewing jobs. It has a very durable hardened and tempered blade
and is securely hung on an ash handle. It's made from 1080 steel, a high
performance steel that has high shock resistance.
It is hand forged from carbon steel, hardened and tempered into a tool that
will last you a lifetime or more.
- Forged from 1080 carbon steel with a symmetrical 32 degree flat ground bevel
- the handle is made from straight grained ash wood
- handle is oiled with linseed oil and secured in place with hardwood wedge
- head weight cca 800 grams
- blade length - cca 10 cm, length from poll to blade 15 cm
- handle length (including the head) 50 cm
- comes razor sharp and ready to use!.
All the measurements may vary a bit as everything is done by hand and very few
measuring tools are used in the process.